Monday, January 21, 2013

CFC 83: Merry Ballerina

Today,
I'd like to share a card with you that I made last Christmas
(In my mind, Wham's "last Christmas" plays on and on :)).

I am so glad that I can share this card, 
because the card was featured as one of contenders 
at the CAS-ual Fridays CFC83 challenge: dashing through the holidays.

It was my second time card submission to the challenge site
and fortunately the newbie's card was recognized as one of the contenders.
I am so honored to receive a recognition and 
I am also honored that I can play with many other talented ladies there. >__<
  

The inspiration to create this card came from a patterend paper which had
some images of a nutcratker and a ballerina.
 
 





I didn't have any English blog at that time when I entered the card to the challege site  
so these images of the card were orignally uploaded at my SCS gallery

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment