Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CFC 84: Thankful card




Hi, all
This is my first posting in my English blog, Kimchi Kreativity.
I am so thrilled that I finally have a place
where I can share my cards in English.
I used to upload my cards at splitcoasterstampers.
You could see more cards of mine in my Korean blog in NAVER.
You will only see those cards open to public but I will try to choose
the best of mine from the Korean blog and upload them here ASAP.



The first card I bring today is for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge,



CFC84: Create a Clean And Simple Thank You card


and here is the card I come up with.




 
Materials I used for the card:
PTI white cardstock, 4 ink pads(smokey shadow, berry sorbet, aqua mist, simply chartreuse), A.muse Studios 1 ink pad (latte), PTI herringbone embosing template, PTI die
 
 
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope you enjoy my card.
 
 

*I would love to receive your comments and suggestions for making a good-looking blog.
It would be much apprecited if you inform me any websites or informations to provide free blog skins and accessarries.   

No comments:

Post a Comment