Saturday, March 30, 2013

Thank you

Good morning, crafty friends,
 
Here in New Jersey we have a sunny Saturday. 
It's so tempting to jump into the grass and roll around in the dirt :D but 
I just went out and soaked up the sunshine for a while. 
This wonderful sunshine feels so good and seems to tell me spring is coming.
Do your place have the same sunshine?
If so, hope you also have some time to be out and enjoy the sunshine. 
Just soaking up the sun, it does feel good.       
    
 
I was in a cheery mood this morning and my card somewhat reflected the vibe I got from the Sunshine.
 

 The stitched bird on the leaves is a sticker from K&Company.
 
 
This card is submitting to the challenge #134 over at CASESTUDY.

It's time to say goodbye to this week's muse, Julie Ebersole. I didn't know her in person but she was and is my muse. Her unique clean and simple style is a guideline for building up my own CAS style. I've visited her blog, got inspirations and tips, been always surprised to see her creative mind but...... haven't make any comments yet.
I am a secret fan of her. hehe!
So I was very glad to see her cards in the challenge at CASESTUDY for three weeks. 
 
 
 I may come up with two more CAS cards(really simple) later on today or tomorrow. See? Julie is a never-ending source of inspiration to me. :D   
  


I also entered this card to the following challenges: CASology Week 37: Hope, Addicted to CAS #9-Spring, Simon Says...anything goes.


 

 
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Saturday and happy stamping.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Love all the pretty details of this card - so much dimension and texture makes me want to touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I live in New Jersey and spent the day out in my garden digging up and separating my perennials (i.e., rolling in the dirt) and you are right, it is a glorious day out there! I am so enjoying the sunshine...it seems it has been a long time coming! I love your springy card, that sticker is amazing and I love all the colors! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live on the other side of the continent from you but we are having some sunny and warmish days here too! Pretty card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! That bird is just awesome! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything about this! The bird is so fun and I love that PTI sentiment :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...love that fabric bird! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, I love that bird! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bird is so sweet! This is such a lovely Spring card! Thank you for playing with s at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love all the happy colours! Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete